If you have any medical conditionals or injuries please seek medical advice from a professional before taking part in the monthly challenges.
- SESMA Martial Arts UK LLP and its staff are not a doctors or a dieticians. The information provided is based on our personal experience, our experience as a Martial Arts Coachs and the information given to me by Nutritionist Kerri Parker and further information available on the NHS website. Any recommendations we may make about weight training, nutrition, supplements or lifestyle, or information provided to you in person or on this website should be discussed between you and your doctor because working out and dietary changes involves risks. The information you receive in our emails, programs, services and products do not take the place of professional medical advice.
- For Educational and Informational Purposes Only. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, martial arts and fitness
- We aim to accurately represent the information provided in our e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- Before starting any new diet and exercise program please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. We are all NOT doctors, nutritionists or registered dietitians. We do not claim to help cure any condition or disease. We do not provide medical aid or nutrition advise for the purpose of health or disease nor do we claim to be doctors or dietitians.
- Any product recommendation is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our statements and information have not necessarily been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application or interpretation of any material provided to you as the client or user of this information.